Kendall Auto Protection
Peace Of Mind Included With Every Qualified Used Vehicle Purchase
When you buy a high-quality, pre-owned vehicle from Kendall, you purchase it with the peace of mind of knowing it has passed a thorough multi-point safety and mechanical inspection and is covered under our exclusive “Kendall Auto Protection Plan.”
The Kendall Protection Plan Includes:
- 3-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- One-Year Roadside Assistance2
- 2 Complimentary Oil Changes2
- 163-point mechanical inspection of every vehicle by factory-trained technicians1
- 12 month / 12k Mile Powertrain Service Contract for vehicles under 100k miles3
- 3 month / 3k Mile Powertrain Service Contract for vehicles with 100k to 175k miles3
We are the ONLY dealer in Nampa, ID to include a 12-month/12,000-mile powertrain service contract with EVERY qualified vehicle with less than 100,000 miles and a 3-month/3,000-mile powertrain service contract with EVERY qualified vehicle with less than 175,000 miles. Our vehicle service contract’s mission is to instill confidence and cover your purchase in case something goes wrong. Talk to us today to see how a vehicle service contract is right for you!3
At Kendall, we cover all the bases with a 12-month Roadside Assistance program because we know undesirable events occur during automotive ownership. Our 24-hour Roadside Assistance program includes vehicle lockout, jump starts, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and towing services.2
Kendall includes two oil changes with qualifying used vehicles to help keep your vehicle in top condition. When it’s time for your pre-owned car, truck, or SUV to get serviced, schedule an appointment with us and we’ll complete an inspection during your free oil change to make sure your car is in tip-top shape.2
Our 3-day money-back guarantee offers a trial period for you to decide if your used car, truck, or SUV fits perfectly in your life. If you bring the car back in a similar condition from when it was purchased, we’ll give you a full refund with no questions asked.
Stop by our used car dealership today at 15700 N Idaho Center Blvd, Nampa, ID 83687 where we serve Nampa used cars to the surrounding areas of Boise, Eagle, and Caldwell. We’re excited to show you how our qualifying used vehicles come standard with a vehicle service contract, roadside assistance, two oil changes, and 3-day money-back guarantee!
1. Our multi-point inspection does not guarantee a recall free vehicle. For more information see http://www.nhtsa.gov/
2. Our Roadside assistance program is managed and facilitated through a select third-party provider. To contact them, please refer to the phone number on your Kendall Auto Care package you received during the vehicle delivery. Complimentary Oil Changes and Roadside Assistance are only provided for qualifying used vehicles. The following used vehicles are excluded from Complimentary Oil Changes and Roadside Assistance: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Infiniti, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Porsche, Range Rover, and Volvo.
3. COVERED COMPONENTS: 1. ENGINE: All internally lubricated parts including: crankshaft, rod, and main bearings, camshaft, cam bearings, connecting rods, wrist pins, pistons, piston rings, valves and valve guides, valve retainers, hydraulic or solid lash adjusters, rocker arms, push rods, cam followers, timing chains and gears, balance shafts, and bearings; oil pump assembly; timing belt and tensioner; timing chain cover; valve cover; water. pump; fuel pump; diesel injector pumps. All internally lubricated parts within the supercharger/turbocharger housing; waste gate; waste gate actuator; superchargers drive pulley; exhaust manifold. Engine block, rotor housing, cylinder heads, and oil pan are covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part. 2. TRANSMISSION/TRANSFER CASE: All internally lubricated parts contained within the transmission or transfer case including: front pump, torque converter, governor, main shaft, bands, drums, gear sets, bearings, bushings, synchronizers, transfer case chain, and gears, vacuum modulator valve. Transmission/transfer case housing is covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part. 3. DRIVEAXLE (Front & rear): All internally lubricated parts contained within the drive axle housing; axle shafts; constant velocity Joints; drive shafts; universal Joints. Drive axle housing is only covered if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part. 4. SEALS AND Gaskets: Seals and gaskets are covered ONLY IF required in connection with the repair or replacement of covered components and/or parts listed above. ONLY THOSE PARTS ABOVE ARE COVERED PARTS; ANY PARTS NOT LISTED ABOVE ARE NOT COVERED.